Day 5.

You ever feel like sometimes
you're driven towards a goal so focused
that you feel isolated
from everyone?

a conversation slows in time - two hands
are called focus
unable to define reality since dreams destroy timelines -
oxygen injected intravenously
so your soul could breathe?

otherwise...

it seems I'm not of this world
a hue-man darkened from the dive into the universe.
And this is what I spit to you. You call it rain
when I precede it - growing water into seeds
is why we eat watermelon - dreams favorable to melanin

but the sun is eclipsed today - not yet night
since I am walking slow - not by accident - teaching Neo how to dodge
are why cops use Mustangs - I

must thank you
for reading this
as I am just crossing the street
on my lunch break - and wanted to share
this beat of my muse-ic
with you.

Friday, August 14, 2009

0 Comments: