Eye ( I )

There's something to acknowledge about individuality; not the forceful attempt to actualize one's distinction, but to just...exist. As being simply human we posess desires that stem from our own interests through intimate connections with what we love; placed on a balanced scale between carefree living and our purpose (religion is suspended from this topic right now; let it hang).

"To measure my own capacity" - Uchiha Itachi

Capacity?

What does it mean to "measure [your] own capacity"?

...

Perhaps the idea of measuring capacity focuses on the inner development of a passion; a desire. Perhaps it is a measure continuity; of endurance. Or even perhaps, it's a measure of destiny (for those that believe in that course). Sound human enough? Of course it does.

In an artist's perspective, the measure of capacity is a poem being penned for months. It's a question that asks, "Am I being true to what I write or what I do? And if so, what's next on this path?"

I've felt this question in so many unsayable translations. Sometimes, it's not even a translation; just a feeling one fade away from doubt.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

0 Comments: